23rd July 2020
I would personally like to thank everybody for making the effort to get their plots back to normal, and also showing great patience during this difficult time.
Hopefully we can have the pool open shortly, we just need to make sure that the virus is definitely on the wane.
25th June 2020
To all our valued customers.
Welcome back, as per Boris Johnson’s statement on the 23rd June we will reopen the site from the 4th July 2020.
The Site will open at 9.30 am.
Please note you will not have access any time before.
COVID 19 is still a real threat, which is why as a company we have had to introduce some new
guidance to help reduce the spread of Covid 19 and to protect you as customers and our staff on site.
• As per government guidelines 2 households can meet up inside or outside. As caravans are a
confined space, we would recommend that for the time being households only meet up
outside if possible.
• Please do not invite family or friends who do not have a caravan on site to your holiday
home until further notice. (anyone living alone please contact the office for further
• Please can we ask that you do not offer out use of your caravan to anyone, including close
family until further notice.
• Please ensure that children are always supervised on site, children where possible must also
adhere to the social distancing guidelines from the government
• Facilities within the site such as Toilets and Shower Block will remain closed until further
• The Swimming pool will remain closed until further notice.
• The Children’s play areas will remain closed until further notice.
• The Games room will remain closed until further notice.
• The Bar will remain closed until further notice.
• The Tearoom/Shop will remain closed until further notice.
• The site office will be available, but you must not enter the office, there is a table with
Sanitiser and hand gel available for card and payments at the office entrance.
• As you will be aware, we have appropriate social distances signs on site, stating keep a
minimum of 2 metres 6 feet apart, although the distance can be dropped to 1m the
government have stated that where possible 2m is still maintained, we believe 2m can still
be maintained and we would like residents to stick to 2m for now
We would appreciate you follow the guidance on site.
As the government guidance changes, we will post updates on the notice board near to the office.
If you require any further information, please contact the site office.
The directors wish to thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you to the
site on the 4th July.